Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wonka Exceptions meets Graphic 45 Sunflower Jar

Yesterday I shared with you on how I made these fabulous bottle caps. Today I am going to show you the fabulous jar I made using an empty jalapeno jar. This is the top of the jalapeno jar. Just simple but yet nice by adding a bow and a few buttons.
Again,, here is the tag and I wrapped the rim of the jar with some pretty plaid and blue ribbon.
I used one of the bottle caps and a piece of the Lallapalooza Paper and some Doddlebug rubons for the tag.

Here is the finished jar. It is really hard to photograph a jar but it is filled with hulled sunflower seeds. You can put anything in your jar so don't throw them out. Remember to save those bottle caps they make wonderful embellishments for your tags, cards and scrapbook pages. Recycling is a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment