Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pyramid with My Halloween Treasures

I made this 3 dimensional pyramid to store a few of my treasures in for this Halloween season.

On each side of the pyramid I attached small 3" x 6" cards to the sides. I used Basic Grey's "Color Me Silly" Collection. Just thought it is a perfect name for my project. My triangle measures 7" in diameter and is 6 1/2" tall. When you make your triangles just make sure you keep them connected and on the one end make a 1" flap so when you fold it you will be able to glue the flap to the inside of the last triangle.

I used several different Paper Studio Stickabilities stickers gemstones and closures, I also used a few Little Yellow Bicycle Rub Ons. On this one I wrapped some black twine around the front cover and tied it down on the front with a bow.

My cute ghost sticker I attached to some white card stock and attached it to the top of the pyramid to give it some more dimension. On the back side of the ghost I added a sticker bat so the dimension would be on all sides.









No comments:

Post a Comment